JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Edgar take your little poo butt back to JKF, hang out with Bob-o and your valley buddies. You are talking crap now and you are teetering on getting your own thread.

I HAVE met Eddie and he is a personal friend. You are defending kh202 and I DOUBT you've met him, OR are personal friends. So the question is my young Salvadorian friend, why exactly are you on "his side?"

Oh, you must have missed it. 202 and Jeek do know each other. 202 called him to bed a page or two ago. But they couldn't agree on giver so they are both still here. 😂😂

- Jason

BTW, how shitty of a mod are you? You've spent the last 2 1/2 hours on this site instead of moderating JKF. Or is it that there isn't any traffic on JKF to even moderate? :thinking:

Oh, you must have missed it. 202 and Jeek do know each other. 202 called him to bed a page or two ago. But they couldn't agree on giver so they are both still here. 

- Jason

im just sitting here waiting for 202 to turn on jeek:munching:

BTW, how shitty of a mod are you? You've spent the last 2 1/2 hours on this site instead of moderating JKF. Or is it that there isn't any traffic on JKF to even moderate? :thinking:

trying to get us to go over there so he can kick us... like i said this is not your everyday special

He is out wheeling with jeek.

View attachment 54211

2ety5yry.jpg
u6a8u7eh.jpg

Top Bottom