JET Li - 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

JAGS

Hooked
You need to read the internet more. I’m telling you the moment u hit a trail the lights in the fenders will spontaneously break. That’s what all the real wheelers who have never actually wheeled one have said so it has to be right!!! Looking forward to seeing yours in the dirt!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I pretty much just follow this page and the sister JL site and there's been a few odd comments. I can only imagine the shit you must run into. [emoji23]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah this whole “not getting a JL” thing gets harder everyday.

LOL!! I have a feeling Jeep designed the JL to do just that :crazyeyes:

You need to read the internet more. I’m telling you the moment u hit a trail the lights in the fenders will spontaneously break. That’s what all the real wheelers who have never actually wheeled one have said so it has to be right!!! Looking forward to seeing yours in the dirt!

:doh: I always forget that the internet is where you can find the best information. Thanks for the tip :thumb: :crazyeyes: :D

jeeeep

Hooked
damn it! damn it! damn it!

I've test driven and gone back for another look already :cheesy:

Luckily it usually takes me 3 months to decide...that's going to be a lot of trips the dealer :doh:

TGPJKUR

Man, I have been resisting going over to the JL forums so far but its getting harder not start spending time there. I love my JKUR and want to keep building on it to see it through all I want to accomplish with it but damn, it is so tempting to stop now and start over on a new JLUR. Love the JET Li addition to your jeep family and look forward to seeing your new adventures in building and wheeling him.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
damn it! damn it! damn it!

I've test driven and gone back for another look already :cheesy:

Luckily it usually takes me 3 months to decide...that's going to be a lot of trips the dealer :doh:

:cheesy: Resistance is futile my friend :D

Can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone back to post #1 & #2 [emoji23] [emoji482]

LOL!! We've got more pics coming your way very soon - interior shots and other detail shots :yup:

Have to say Great choice on the color! [emoji12]

Can’t wait to see what the first mod will be. We should start a pool...

Thanks and honestly, I don't think we even know what mod will be first :crazyeyes:

Man, I have been resisting going over to the JL forums so far but its getting harder not start spending time there. I love my JKUR and want to keep building on it to see it through all I want to accomplish with it but damn, it is so tempting to stop now and start over on a new JLUR. Love the JET Li addition to your jeep family and look forward to seeing your new adventures in building and wheeling him.

:cheesy: Again, resistance is futile :D

Any plans on selling one of the other vehicles?

I can answer that one for them. It’s been posted about. The answer is, no.

What Clay said - nope :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Growlz

Congrats on the new addition! Loving the look of the new Jeep. Can't wait to pull the trigger myself. ....Who wants a '17?? :D

Jmjnewbold

Have you had the opportunity to compare the stock JK sound system to the new JL system? I didn't see if you got the alpine system in JET-Li, but I am interested to see if you still need the alpine upgrade to get a decent sound from your speakers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is honestly what I'm probably looking forward to the most. Hopefully you do some journal posts on the features and such. [emoji6][emoji106]

Oh yeah, count on it :thumb:

Congrats on the new addition! Loving the look of the new Jeep. Can't wait to pull the trigger myself. ....Who wants a '17?? :D

LOL!! Thanks :cool:

Eddie & Cindy, contrasts on the newest member of your Jeep family! "He" looks rock solid! I can't wait to see what your vision is for Jet Li.....

Thank you, he really is super nice right out of the box. As far as where he'll go from here goes, I think a lot of it will depend on what's available. Like Moby before, he'll most likely go through multiple transformations.

Contrats Eddie please tell me that you are not getting rid of the legendary Mobi [emoji85]

But have to say that JL is stunning!

Oh no, Moby won't be going anywhere. :cool:

Top Bottom