Jeepers who workout, weights and gym thread

MTG

Caught the Bug
FWIW I used to buy my supplements through Biotest. That was a while ago so I'm not even sure they are around anymore.

Of course if your diet is not dialed in your just pissing your money away anyway. :yup:

Last edited:
Ive been doing Crossfit for over a year now and have seen huge results in body composition and strength gains. Not to mention the cardio side of things. I feel like it manages to keep me in pretty good shape. Two kids under 4 y/o and a wife that is a realtor make for pretty limited time to go but i somehow manage.

Dune Crawler

Ive been doing Crossfit for over a year now and have seen huge results in body composition and strength gains. Not to mention the cardio side of things. I feel like it manages to keep me in pretty good shape. Two kids under 4 y/o and a wife that is a realtor make for pretty limited time to go but i somehow manage.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418064119.174382.jpg crossfit for 2 months now and it's so fun and challenging

Munday

Thanks for all the info gents ..... I will check a few of these places and web sites.

As for how we are all training .... Powerlifting , running , crossfit , or what ever it is ... The best part is we are doing something and it feels good ....I really enjoy lifting and have for a long time ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
In it for the workout/supplement tips. Been lifting for about 3 years now, I'm 6'2", 199lbs and 13%. My goal is 190#, 6% but I'm naturally a "fat" guy, and it's hard for me to lean out. My girl and I are about to start the new beach body FocusT25, so I'll lift on my lunch break 4-5 days a week, and do the cardio after work. See how that goes after a few weeks. The leanest I've managed to get is 11% and then the holidays hit. My "natural" stats seem to be around 15%, I can eat whatever I want and workout pretty little to maintain it. Glad to see some other wayalifers enjoying the gym when on pavement!

Rubizon

In it for the workout/supplement tips. Been lifting for about 3 years now, I'm 6'2", 199lbs and 13%. My goal is 190#, 6% but I'm naturally a "fat" guy, and it's hard for me to lean out. My girl and I are about to start the new beach body FocusT25, so I'll lift on my lunch break 4-5 days a week, and do the cardio after work. See how that goes after a few weeks. The leanest I've managed to get is 11% and then the holidays hit. My "natural" stats seem to be around 15%, I can eat whatever I want and workout pretty little to maintain it. Glad to see some other wayalifers enjoying the gym when on pavement!

Shoot man...at 6'2" you can totally pack on a coupe more lbs and be fine! I'm 5'10" and weighing in at 205 right now. Just try and hit that 200 lean weight and you'll be set!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Jeepers who workout

Shoot man...at 6'2" you can totally pack on a coupe more lbs and be fine! I'm 5'10" and weighing in at 205 right now. Just try and hit that 200 lean weight and you'll be set!

That's the problem. Though, if I get up to 200# lean body mass, I will weigh somewhere in the ballpark of 225# @ 13-15% bf, I really want to shread out for this first time in my adult life. Lol

Rubizon

That's the problem. Though, if I get up to 200# lean body mass, I will weigh somewhere in the ballpark of 225# @ 13-15% bf, I really want to shread out for this first time in my adult life. Lol

Ya I got ya man. I've always been more huskular, so I've given up on leaning out haha

trailless

Caught the Bug
Anyone else feel like they're addicted to working out?

I can walk into a gym with a large amount of stress but as soon as I grab that bar it seems the stress melts away. As I walk out of the gym, I normally have a stupid grin because I feel so good.

Am I crazy?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Nope. Youre not crazy. I get so aggravated if i do not feel like ive had a killer workout within 48 hours.

Its such a good feeling moving heavy weight and being an absolute monster in the gym

Top Bottom