Jeep wave from Sanford Florida

BrowniesJK

Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm no stranger to the Jeep life and I'm on my second JK. I logged 115,000 miles on my 07 JKU (that I did a 2wd to 4wd conversion on) and decided to upgrade a few months back. My current rig is a 2013 JKUR 10a. w/ 3.5" RK X-factor w/ RRD Resi 's and 37" MTR's of course she has a few more goodies :) Hope to see some of you on the trails soon ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382490938.512821.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382490980.178809.jpg

DCR JEEP

Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm no stranger to the Jeep life and I'm on my second JK. I logged 115,000 miles on my 07 JKU (that I did a 2wd to 4wd conversion on) and decided to upgrade a few months back. My current rig is a 2013 JKUR 10a. w/ 3.5" RK X-factor w/ RRD Resi 's and 37" MTR's of course she has a few more goodies :) Hope to see some of you on the trails soon View attachment 53847 View attachment 53848

Welcome JP! This is Eric from the Hard Rock, glad to see you on Wayalife!!

Welocme JP to the WAYALIFE. This is Will from Middleburg by way of Okinawa. Looking forward to getting home and doing some wheeling with the Florida Crew.

R/
Will

Flatattack

Welcome to the forum. I've followed the Central Florida Jeepers thread on the "other" forum. Good to see ya around.

BrowniesJK

Good to see some familiar screen names. And thanks for all the rig compliments. I'm still getting learning the Rubi T case :) but love the new rig.
Yes we will be at jeeptoberfest
No I didn't do a write up on the trek top, sorry...
I'm stil learning the ropes on this forum / app but look forward to browsing around.

Wittys-JK

Nice to see you here brother man! Looking forward to this weekend will be in touch for Saturday and what time we will all meet over there.

Top Bottom