Jeep Wave from North Texas!

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
Hey guys & gals. I'm ShortBus and I'm a Jeep-o-holic. Been a Jeep guy for nearly 5 years now and I don't see myself ever straying from this path. Currently have a 2011 Unlimited Rubicon that's pretty far from stock at this point and like every other Jeep will never be completely finished. Plans are to give it to my son when he's old enough to drive (he's almost 6 now) and then build another one for myself at that point.

I of course don't know everything there is to know about Jeeps, off-roading, suspension set-up, engines, etc., but I'm happy to try and answer any questions I can, even if they've been asked thousands of times over. Jeep people are family and family helps family. That's what makes the Jeep community so great! :beer:

Denton area. About 30 miles or so north of Dallas.

I orginally from Wichita Falls use to live in Bridgeport. I have a little bro that lives in Justin. He was just in town with me for a week and I let him have my Jeep the whole time. Now he is hunting for him one. If he gets one maybe yall can meet up.

I orginally from Wichita Falls use to live in Bridgeport. I have a little bro that lives in Justin. He was just in town with me for a week and I let him have my Jeep the whole time. Now he is hunting for him one. If he gets one maybe yall can meet up.

I wheel in Bridgeport myself. There's an OHV park there owned by the city that's halfway decent. Only takes maybe half a day to hit all the trails, but still a good place to scratch the off-road itch. Straight shot West from my house about 45 minutes.

I wheel in Bridgeport myself. There's an OHV park there owned by the city that's halfway decent. Only takes maybe half a day to hit all the trails, but still a good place to scratch the off-road itch. Straight shot West from my house about 45 minutes.

Rite. I know what your talking about. Its not a bad place to play around.

Top Bottom