Jeep wanted?

JT@623

Hooked
According to carfax one owner complete service history a friend of mine knows the original owner traded for a JT. We’re going down in the morning to look at it and drive it. There going to service everything diffs,transmission,t-case, engine if it’s what I’m being told the the son-in-law daughter and grand kids should get lots of use out of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0952.jpeg
    IMG_0952.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 12

Seahawkfan

Hooked
According to carfax one owner complete service history a friend of mine knows the original owner traded for a JT. We’re going down in the morning to look at it and drive it. There going to service everything diffs,transmission,t-case, engine if it’s what I’m being told the the son-in-law daughter and grand kids should get lots of use out of it.
I'm not sure if you mentioned what year it is, but it looks like it has been taken care of. For under 30k it even better. (y)

Andy5160

Hooked
Great find indeed!!!!

Ddays

Hooked

Thats a great find (y)

Top Bottom