Jeep Pushing the 2.0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This car buying experience was probably the easiest and best one I've had. Eddie was not wrong about going through Peterson. Kent and his team provide amazing customer service. There was never any BS and he kept me updated through out the entire process from order to arrival. I showed up and everything was waiting and ready. My trade in was the only thing which slowed down the process. Had I squared that up ahead of time it would have been a done deal upon arrival. There were no upsells or dealer mark ups and my out the door pricing was nearly 10k less than my local dealer's net pricing. I'd highly recommend using this dealership even if it's 850 miles away from home...haha. Kent also had nothing but good things to say about Eddie and Cindy which I though was really cool. I never felt like I was just another customer either.
A BIG congratulations and so glad to hear your buying experience went well for you! (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah thanks again for the recommendation. I'm so happy to be in this new JL. It makes my JK feel archaic...haha. I'm jealous that Lisa will be driving it daily.
LOL - I hear ya. I still love Moby but sitting inside of him, he feels like an antique by comparison.

Top Bottom