Jeep pranks

Anyone do pranks to other jeepers or friends cars?

My buddy put 99¢ store stickers all over my jeep but that's all anyone has done oh and someone put a ring on my antenna with a minion lol

BrowniesJK

I had a buddy tell me about a local jeep club that randomly tags parts of your suspension with pink ivy. Yes they randomly spray paint pink ivy leaves on your jeep. I'd kill them :)

pvanweelden

Few years ago, for my birthday, A 'friend' posted my jeep for sale on Clist for way cheap :doh:

and he listed my #, so my phone blew up with calls and txt

i got him back by posting a 'male seeking male' ad and listing his # :D

Ed Lapadura

My boss had a wrangler back in 92 I put 12oz of wheel weights no his front wheel. Followed him for a couple miles. Wheel was bouncing like a basket ball

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

FrankenJeeper

Wasn't on a jeep, but I attached several very long zip ties around the drive shaft on a buddy's truck, took him forever to figure out where that horrible sound was coming from.

Same guy about a week later, he was bad about leaving his keys in his truck, during lunch I drove his truck off base and parked it at a bank down the road and had another coworker pick me up, we just gave him his keys after lunch.

dhughes

Banned
Baby powder in the defrost vents is always a good one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

drwfaulk

Had a buddy pop the hood while my wife and me were in the movies. I stood there for 20 minutes making sure nothing was missing under the hood.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet

Banned
This was not me But....

I haven't done this, but been dieing to...

So if you have a jeep and live near me whatch out!

And I have 5 stock tires laying around so the 5 closest friends watch your back....

Brankz

I got mad to my bro one day, so I post he's 2012 BMW 335i on Craigslist for 15k , he got calls for days.
I just keep postings ads lol
I LMAO!! Cause it was he's business cell #

Brankz

claybuster

Had a buddy taped my luggage together with duck tape. He wrote all over the tape gay pride, atl gay pride convention. To even things up I threw a brick of fire crackers in a all tile bathroom and shut the door (while he was in the shower). His wife says till this day he keeps the door locked while taking a shower. The prank war ended after that. Sorry off topic couldn't resist telling that story.

BrowniesJK

There is always this one. We were out for my buddies 40th and obviously drinking. Woke up the next morning to this. I still have it and it will get used again. >=}
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383304965.139578.jpg

David1tontj

It wasn't on a jeep, but when I was in high school I took an old electric horn and would c-clamp it under my friends trucks/van which would ground the horn, and run the power wire to the brake light on the trailer wiring plug..... Every time they stepped on the brake the horn would go off.... Some figured it out right away, others took a while! All completely removable and doesn't hurt anything

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom