Jeep Photo Challenge

Brankz!

I hand picked this challenge for YOU and there's no Jeep in the pic!!!

Maaannnn this isn't a hand model photo challenge!!! LOL

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz!

I hand picked this challenge for YOU and there's no Jeep in the pic!!!

Maaannnn this isn't a hand model photo challenge!!! LOL

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think we can make this a cool and hard challenge how about a little revision to someone off roading maybe on three wheels drinking DD like its no big deal????? thats a hard one!!

While I love a good challenge, and as bizarre as this thread has been- there are still rules. You complete the current challenge, THEN you get to call out a new challenge.
View attachment 75303

Don't know the owner of the H3, it was in the alley down the street from my office, D-rings on the front were frozen with rust, so i looped thru the front bumper :)
Current challenge is still your jeep getting you Dunkins. Nice job tho Armydog!
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Molested that poor unsuspecting Hummer but she was asking for it sitting there all spotless in that alley!

While I love a good challenge, and as bizarre as this thread has been- there are still rules. You complete the current challenge, THEN you get to call out a new challenge.
View attachment 75303

Don't know the owner of the H3, it was in the alley down the street from my office, D-rings on the front were frozen with rust, so i looped thru the front bumper :)

Did we say " mission impossible " i mean " accomplished " :thumb:

View attachment 75303

Touché. You da man!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Is the drunkin dog nuts the current photo challenge? Or a fire truck? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395717469.381945.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Drunking dog nuts, lol
Waiting for Robx to call out the next challenge
The jeep and firetruck finally happened at the bottom of page 2 :mad:

Hey Paul, I think your buddies jeep standing up is our only hope for this one! I actually considered driving my jeep up a wall, but I don't really want to get arrested for defacing someone else's building! Haha.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom