JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

Dopey84

Thought that was sorta jeep related considering I replaced 3 and need a new windshield now View attachment 166631

Ugh this is so fitting! Got my first chip 3 weeks after I purchased my rig and was livid! And that was from on coming traffic in construction zone.. Than my second from a lil Prius who crossed the rumble strip on the highway... I've since to replace it since I figure it's a very common thing among our flat windshields... [emoji53]

cuban-B

Was reading thru this thread and saw some comments on JCR. Not looking for a fight but just another personal experience with their products.

Cheap shot? LOL!! This happend on the JKX and several people hit the same tree and just as hard - this was the only bumper that got tacoed. As far as "good American companies" go, you have got to be kidding me. I've dealt with these guys in the past and they are full of themselves - if anything, they should be humbled by this. If they're smart, they'll even learn from it and make a better product in the future.

IMG_0987.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

My Jk caught air and landed directly on my JCR bumper. It was one of the few things that wasnt destroyed. As far as I am concerned, they got a costomer for life.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
]
My Jk caught air and landed directly on my JCR bumper. It was one of the few things that wasnt destroyed. As far as I am concerned, they got a costomer for life.

Do you have it on your new Jeep?

Edit: Just noticed your edit. Never said you were here for a internet throw down. I just want to know if you saved it and put it onto your new JK.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Was reading thru this thread and saw some comments on JCR. Not looking for a fight but just another personal experience with their products.

View attachment 179697

View attachment 179698

Clearly you aren't looking for a fight that's why you bumped a thread with a post from more than a month ago. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom