Jeep Guy from Nevada

Bantman

Hello, stumbled across Wayalife while exploring options for an on-board-air system for my Gladiator. I can't believe that I haven't seen this site before. I've been a Jeep guy for over 40 years and have owned numerous models of Jeep vehicles. Most of the Jeeps that I've had have been older model CJ's (78-85). I've also had a few XJ's, a WJ and a 72 Jeepster. My most recent Jeep is a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, which I got for Father's Day to try and replace my 85 Scrambler. The Scrambler was hit head-on by an uninsured driver and was completely destroyed. The Gladiator is definitely nice, but it'll never replace the Scrambler.

Hope to see some of you on the trails.

Mike

Sgt_USMC

Welcome to WAL! Sorry to hear about the Scrambler. That’s definitely gut wrenching, but congratulations on the Gladiator!

Sorry to hear about the demise of the Scrambler. I have no idea why Jeep terminated that interesting form-factor, which is an interesting mix of excellent off-road capability along with some practicality. It seems that most customers want two rows of seats and perhaps even the classic 2-door Jeep could be at risk!

Welcome from Texas!

Top Bottom