Jeep going into ORE...Selling Stock Rubicon Dana 44, axles, brakes, arms, driveshafts

Blackhawkip

I will be taking it into Off Road Evolution on May 24th so all of my take-off parts will be available Monday, May 29th. Everything will be loaded on a pallet and need picked up. The address for ORE is 1837 W. Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, CA 92833.
My JKU has just over 18000 miles, in excellent condition, no marks, little rust (thanks SoCal), and never wheeled in rocks. I use my Jeep to hunt with in Idaho every Fall. This would be great deal for someone looking to upgrade a non-rubicon D30 to the D44.

1. Dana44 Front Axle housing, knuckles, ball joints, fr/rr brakes-$SOLD
2. Front Axle Shafts-$SOLD
3. Front factory drive shaft-$SOLD
4. Rear factory drive shaft-$SOLD
5. All 8 factory Rubicon control arms-$SOLD
6. BDS 3" lift kit springs/shock-$SOLD
7. Rear factory Rubicon axle shafts-$150
8. Rear D44 axle cover-$FREE
9. Factory bump stops-$FREE
10. Factory front drag link-$FREE
11. Five (5) 35x12.50R17 Dick Cepek Mud Terrain (~14,000 miles)-$SOLD

Plus anything else that comes off with the installation of my new lift.

Attachments

• IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I'll take the rear driveshaft assuming it's in good condition.

Changed the listing. Drive shaft is 99% street driven, nice coat of surface rust, boot has no rips/tears. Couldn't see any dents or damage.

It's yours if the price works for you.

Changed the listing. Drive shaft is 99% street driven, nice coat of surface rust, boot has no rips/tears. Couldn't see any dents or damage.

It's yours if the price works for you.

$100 [emoji51]

At that price I'm guessing Drew will end up tossing it in the scrap pile.

If you don't get any takers, it might be worth $40 to have as an extra trail spare.

I'm going to be doing the same exact thing in about a year, so very curious how this works out. I Was not sure what to do with the stock parts after they come off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dropped the prices after talking with Drew today. Make offer. My intent is to sell it and hopefully someone will benefit.

Just a helpful hint, you may want to consider allowing members to pick and choose which arms they need. Anyone interested would probably only be looking to replace a bent arm and wouldn't need all 8. You may have more luck that way and if you charged something like $20 an arm, you may come out better anyway.

GLWS

Top Bottom