Jeep family stationed in Yuma, AZ

Keggerbombs

Just wanted to give a wave and meet the group! My wife and I have became jeep addicts in the last two years. I joined the Marine Corps and ended up stationed in Yuma, AZ. This place got us our first jeep and it's became a big part of our lives fairly quick. We have met some great people through this adventure and are looking forward to sharing this lifestyle with many more in the future. If anyone is located near MCAS Yuma and wants to hit the trails give me a shout! Here's our driveway as it stands currently haha IMG_1479140856.959317.jpgIMG_1479140878.760537.jpgIMG_1479140911.260918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome.

I lived in Yuma when I was kid and my dad was stationed there at the proving grounds. I remember taking the Blazer off road and loved it.

Welcome to WAL. I lived down there many years ago. Wasn't a Jeeper then, but we did a bunch of stupid kid stuff out in the desert there.

Welcome to WAL! I live close by. My brother in law is from Yuma we go there quiet often. Have to go out jeepin sometime

Last edited:
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Good looking rigs!

Just saw this! Welcome to the club. I am from Yuma and currently live in Imperial, CA about 50 miles west of you. If you would be interested in exploring the area around me I can give you a heads up next time we plan on getting out to the dez. All my friends in Yuma have jeeps and do a bunch of camping and jeeping in picacho.

Thank you for your service[emoji869][emoji631][emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You guys still in the Yuma area? I just recently moved out here and have seen a few wayalife jeeps out here, I need some wheeling buddies.

You guys still in the Yuma area? I just recently moved out here and have seen a few wayalife jeeps out here, I need some wheeling buddies.

I live in Imperial, but make it to Yuma often. May possibly be going to hang out along the river at or near shit creek sometime this weekend. Also, there is an anza borrego run being put together that you may be interested in that I am also thinking about going on. DM/PM/inbox me if you are interested! [emoji106][emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom