Jeep Club stickers

JandSJK

So not long after I bought our jeep and me joining wayalife my wife and I thought it would be fun to have a local club to wheel with. Well we have a sister group in southern Oregon also. Total we have about 140 members. I finally got around to having some club stickers made up. Thought it would be cool to see what other local clubs had come up so post them up for others to see. with 1371181503222.jpg 1371181517223.jpg 1371181556727.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OJK12

I too also have a jeep club I started after buying my first jeep. This is our logo:

Attachments

• image-75411622.jpg
    image-75411622.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 100

Hatewagon

Ive never like clubs. Usually too much drama and not enough wheeling so a group of friends banded together over a trip we are doing to Moab next year. We are kinda outcasts. We are not a club just friends that party and wheel. Alot. Came up with a name for ourselves which ya can think of one short form but to keep it pg13 it stands for Moab Originals First Outlaws. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371204599.733265.jpg

MOFO - Original 9

JandSJK

Ive never like clubs. Usually too much drama and not enough wheeling so a group of friends banded together over a trip we are doing to Moab next year. We are kinda outcasts. We are not a club just friends that party and wheel. Alot. Came up with a name for ourselves which ya can think of one short form but to keep it pg13 it stands for Moab Originals First Outlaws. View attachment 35169

MOFO - Original 9

We aren't much of a club either. All on Facebook. We post runs and we roll with whoever decides to show. We do have a couple rules. Leave it better than you found it and no drama. Has worked well for us so far.

Hatewagon

We aren't much of a club either. All on Facebook. We post runs and we roll with whoever decides to show. We do have a couple rules. Leave it better than you found it and no drama. Has worked well for us so far.

Exactly the rules we live by and its made for one hell of a wheeling season so far.

MOFO - Original 9

Top Bottom