Jeep baths

Living in Canada. I usually wait for a warmer day then hit the self carwash and spray all the road salt and film it leaves behind off.( waiting for a warmer day now / or a least the sun to come out). there is one near my house that has a dryer attachment. (just blows the water off) Helps a little when you don't want it to freeze.

Living in Canada. I usually wait for a warmer day then hit the self carwash and spray all the road salt and film it leaves behind off.( waiting for a warmer day now / or a least the sun to come out). there is one near my house that has a dryer attachment. (just blows the water off) Helps a little when you don't want it to freeze.

I do the same here in PA, if the jeep is really bad I use the brush but I really hose it out first. Other than that typically I just spray it down real good and thats about it to get the road salt and grime off then wait till spring or a warm day to really wash it good at home.

Yep. I think I'll get out there tomorrow at my local self serve wash and suck it up and get it done! ☃️ thanks everybody!

-------------------------------------------
2016 JKU
1995 YJ

Top Bottom