Jeep art...

TJ grill from the 4wd hardware pink crawl to cure cancer TJ. During the rebuild to paint the TJ pink we swapped out grills

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450398059.470667.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450398192.374257.jpg

Your missing a slot [emoji15][emoji31][emoji43]

This is true. That's what happens when an electrician tries to measure and machine Lol! After I cut the outline out, drew 7 lines, and started to mill I realized my end mill was too big so I had to improvise with what I had haha 😅

That's pretty sweet. What are you doing to do with it?

I have no idea yet.... Too light for a paperweight, too big for a keychain lol

This is true. That's what happens when an electrician tries to measure and machine Lol! After I cut the outline out, drew 7 lines, and started to mill I realized my end mill was too big so I had to improvise with what I had haha 

I have no idea yet.... Too light for a paperweight, too big for a keychain lol

You could make some badass dash or door panel bling.

You could make some badass dash or door panel bling.

I wanna try making my own taillight guard/covers with thin steel next, jeep grill style! But I just got a badass idea... I wonder if I could get Eddies permission to just make myself 1 set of taillight covers with the [JK] Logo (of course only use them if they turned out perfect though). It would be tricky but It'd definitely look sweet!

I wanna try making my own taillight guard/covers with thin steel next, jeep grill style! But I just got a badass idea... I wonder if I could get Eddies permission to just make myself 1 set of taillight covers with the [JK] Logo (of course only use them if they turned out perfect though). It would be tricky but It'd definitely look sweet!

That would be sweet.

I played with a free app called Prisma on my iPhone this weekend. Looks to be a cool way to create Jeep art. You then could print on canvas or wood. Here are a few photos that I liked. Sorry, one is of my Porsche. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1483980598.830960.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1483980618.962733.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1483980633.162598.jpg

I guess you can say this is Jeep art... my Wayalife and Project-jk sweaters were getting pretty worn down and holes in them from all the years of heavy use so I bought some frames and put them up on my Jeep wall! Showing my pride in the house and a good way to reuse them! [emoji16][emoji41] Now I just need to buy some newer sweaters.

IMG_0266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I guess you can say this is Jeep art... my Wayalife and Project-jk sweaters were getting pretty worn down and holes in them from all the years of heavy use so I bought some frames and put them up on my Jeep wall! Showing my pride in the house and a good way to reuse them! [emoji16][emoji41] Now I just need to buy some newer sweaters.

View attachment 245625

I think it's cool! [emoji41]

Top Bottom