• January 11th

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • January 18th

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • January 25th

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

bl17z90

I'm curious. Which would everyone like to go? I plan on going up and doing some easier blues since it's likely to be snow covered up there and possibly icey. Anyone else on board with this idea?

bl17z90

Wow Steve calling greens and blues fun now I've seen it all. :bleh:

Maybe I should add a poll so we can take a vote.

bl17z90

Poll has been added.....lets keep the dancing to a minimum...

You can pick more than one weekend but keep in mind if everyone picks 2 or 3 weekends we won't really make progress with when to go.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
lol it will be different with snow and ice on the ground so it will make for a different experience which is always fun

bl17z90

Yeah I have been waiting to do a snow trip for over a year now.....last year with buying the new house it just wasn't an option......I'm shooting for the 4th. Hope I can get diff covers by then.

Tackerdown

Banned
lol it will be different with snow and ice on the ground so it will make for a different experience which is always fun
We did mostly blues on this last trip and it was really fun in the snow. they were a little harder which was nice because you couldn't just walk threw them.

nbruno

I would be good with the 25th. Honestly I hope the snow is gone... did not enjoy snow wheeling as much as dry and rocky. I'm in just because its our group.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok can't do the 14th weekend (or whatever that date is) but I can do the 9th or the 25th

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom