Jabberjaw

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol at the price…and at eBay. I already ordered from a reputable vendor. I have to wait a few weeks, but that’s ok.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Teaser of things to come.
Here are a couple of better pics. I’ll be mounting it vertically and I have a proper horizontal switch cover on the way.

This thing is very solid, and the switch should be less prone to accidental activation given the recessed mounting.

Attachments

• AFCA216E-F49B-4290-B265-6B90E077D878.jpeg
    AFCA216E-F49B-4290-B265-6B90E077D878.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 74530338-BF05-4DAA-BBC0-16D7BEB2037D.jpeg
    74530338-BF05-4DAA-BBC0-16D7BEB2037D.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 22

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here are a couple of better pics. I’ll be mounting it vertically and I have a proper horizontal switch cover on the way.

This thing is very solid, and the switch should be less prone to accidental activation given the recessed mounting.
Who’s more comfortable, you or the dog?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

Excuse my ignorance, but other than the switch, I have no idea what I’m looking at. What goes in the other port? And where does the panel go?

edit: disregard. Finally found it on their website. Curious where/how you plan on mounting that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom