Jabberjaw

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Plenty of length on the ARB harness. I basically dropped it down from the battery to the frame, ran it inside of the frame until the rear doors, then followed the brake line to the back. With more effort and less snaking, I might have been able to get it to the driver’s rear side of the bed.

Attachments

• 43A0C5AD-3BBC-4AC5-9E66-4024027D03C0.jpeg
    43A0C5AD-3BBC-4AC5-9E66-4024027D03C0.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Plenty of length on the ARB harness. I basically dropped it down from the battery to the frame, ran it inside of the frame until the rear doors, then followed the brake line to the back. With more effort and less snaking, I might have been able to get it to the driver’s rear side of the bed.
That's good to know! I was thinking with all the snaking it wouldn't reach. I may have to run two lines now. One for the truck bed and one for inside just so I have options. :cool:

benatc1

Hooked
I also saw this today and have to say that this cap looked fantastic. It really followed the lines of the Gladiator well from every angle.
I agree that looks great, I'm going to stop by the ARE shell dealer tomorrow to see how much one is going to set me back

benatc1

Hooked
Please let us know what you find. I may still consider this in the future.
I just ordered one, cap was 2149, I added the track and rack system which was 500 and a few other options brought it to right around 3k, which is pretty comparable to other shells I've bought in the past with the options. Biggest down side is a fiberglass shortage that puts delivery to some time in August.

Top Bottom