Issue with Rancho warranty/Guarantees?

cmireles

I’m glad I could provide some food for thought today! Lol. It’s somewhat comforting to see that Sharkey agrees with me. It’s an interesting dilemma, but either way I’ll be sure to post back here as soon as I hear something. I Know Matt is busy in Moab but I hope he finds the time to respond to me soon. The waiting game will make me anxious [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

I agree, this kit is stiff, at first. I bought the same sport kit, progressive springs and 9000XL’s, to replace mopar springs and fox 2.0’s. At first I noticed almost no improvement, but they do settle in. I like mine now and they are an improvement over the mopar lift kit. I’ve got mine set 3 in the front and 1 in the rear on a 2 door jk.
They’ll get better. My only complaint is the surface rust forming on the shocks after one Chicago winter. Other than that they’re plush.

WiscoHR

It just rides really rough, even with shocks on a really low setting (2 all around)

Side note, it’s been so long since I’ve posted that I don’t remember how to multiquote

Here is something to try. When I had my JK I had that kit on it. Try turning the shocks up to 3-4 on the settings. I found with it lower then that like 2 you will hit the bumpstops on any decent sized bump. Hence the rough ride. Turning them up should keep you out of the bumpstops and things should smooth out.

BaddestCross

Here is something to try. When I had my JK I had that kit on it. Try turning the shocks up to 3-4 on the settings. I found with it lower then that like 2 you will hit the bumpstops on any decent sized bump. Hence the rough ride. Turning them up should keep you out of the bumpstops and things should smooth out.

☝️ This. I run mine at 4 or 5 o'clock in the front and like 6 or 7 o'clock in the rear on the road.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

dhughes16

I have this one on my wife’s Jeep except it’s the 5000’s not the 9000s. I’ll agree with RCVRY that it started out with seemingly no change to stock which I thought was impressive enough but overtime it settled and I love how it drives.

PS- we just drove her Jeep 4000 miles and my only regret was doing it on nitto mid graps [emoji23]

cmireles

Happy to say I can finally reply here with an update. I won’t go into any details out of respect for Rancho but I will say we have worked out a solution that I am very pleased with. Very stand-up company and I appreciate their willingness to work with me. Thanks a lot guys [emoji16]

Top Bottom