Is your wife a thief?

After she crashed her truck SHE decided to get a little Saturn for gas mileage. Guess who is driving the freakin kickball most days now!!! I'm trying to find her one so this doesn't happen!!!

Mine LOVES the attention... She told me last week she was leaving the nail place and there was a couple guys in a car parked right next to it, as she walked up she said she could hear the guys talking and looking at the jeep... So she goes and jumps in (with the top off of course), starts it up, pokes her head out the window and she red the guys lips saying "WTF" so she smiled and waved and drove off...

FML!

Haha, that's awesome!

My wife likes to drive my JK too.

I let her drive it once a week or so and I drive her new Compass (at least it's a Jeep)

2014 Compass 1 med.jpg

It's not that bad and all the controls are in the same place so I don't have to search around if I need to turn on the lights or the wipers.
Even the radio has the same pre-sets.

Sitting over here in Afghanistan, I call my wife one day( she just happened to be on her way home from work), as we are talking I here what sounds like my cold air intake. I ask my wife what vehicle she is driving, she reluctantly says "the Jeep", followed by "I have a confession, I love driving the Jeep". Keep in mind this comes from the same woman that complains about it every time she climbs in. Now we are talking about trading in her Edge for another JK.

Pretty Funny. My wife takes my Jeep any time I have the doors off, but just for short trips. If she takes it all day without asking, were gonna fight!!

Yep, my wife would complain like crazy every time I get something or make a mod to the Jeep. But funny how she seems to swipe it regularly for little errands or when I'm out of town. ;)

I drive my company truck (f450) to work n my ole lady drives the jeep every day not fair but alot cheaper than putting diesel in my duramax all the time well at least its parked n keeps the miles off it

jeepin on a budget

Pretty Funny. My wife takes my Jeep any time I have the doors off, but just for short trips. If she takes it all day without asking, were gonna fight!!

Need to use the situation to your advantage to get more mods. Be creative about it. That is how I have an OR Fab Sportcage waiting for me at home to install.

my GF doesn't drive standart tranny, well I mean, she know it, but she's too short to reach the pedals and be comfy, so she prefer not to drive it :wings: If someday a miracle happen and she grows up, she'll try to drive it more often but she knows that if she wants to drive it, I MUST be there. When I told her, she was like "why?" and I was unable to find a good answer to that, but it's just like that and she must accept it :brows:

At least she's ok with the mods I do, unless all the bills are paid, she can't say a word.

Last edited:
Since I am always out in the garage turning wrenches on it my wife always thinks something is busted on it.

I taught my wife to drive a manual, so now im stuck with a 2013 fusion. So at least im comfortable.

Lol. I'm in the same damn boat. I've been on military orders and having to drive a couple hours out of town quite a bit lately so I've been in out 2011 fusion. What makes it worse is I see all these badass jeeps around and I wanna wave but feel like a douche when I do driving a fusion. Lol.

Screw it I'm bringing my jeep down to Baton Rouge this next trip down.

Sitting over here in Afghanistan, I call my wife one day( she just happened to be on her way home from work), as we are talking I here what sounds like my cold air intake. I ask my wife what vehicle she is driving, she reluctantly says "the Jeep", followed by "I have a confession, I love driving the Jeep". Keep in mind this comes from the same woman that complains about it every time she climbs in. Now we are talking about trading in her Edge for another JK.

Yes mine keeps talking about her own jeep. While its cheap on insurance it's not cheap on gas. And modding 2 jeeps, we would go bankrupt. I don't have a balling job

I am sitting in Japan and the JK is in Jacksonville, FL and the wife is driving it. I am glad though since she keeps the wheels round. It also works out to getting new tires when I get home and hopefully a new suspension/lift EVO DD long arm. Yeah.:brows:

Not funny. I had to drive her mazda to work. The only thing I like about that thing is the gas milage other than that no good. Even my radio is better. She needs a better stero, now to convince her to get one so driving her car isn't as bad :thinking:

Or just convence her to get a jeep of her own haha

Top Bottom