Is there risk of bending stuff having just inner c gussets installed?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I guess they are the same.... if that is in fact a Crown

I searched and the Crown Bj's that showwed up for the JK did not appear to be greasable.

whiicch is why is recommened Synergy. I think i searched for greasaable joints and I dont recall seeingg the Crowns

My mistake. ;)

Trust me I have the crown HD ball joints, $100 for both sides compared to $200 or so for both sides. My crowns are greaseable
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408318486.770905.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess they are the same.... if that is in fact a Crown

I searched and the Crown Bj's that showwed up for the JK did not appear to be greasable.

whiicch is why is recommened Synergy. I think i searched for greasaable joints and I dont recall seeingg the Crowns

My mistake. ;)

For a guy who acts like he knows so much, you sure seem like you don't know anything at all.

And... we are talking a five dollar difference. You guys made it sound like I was spending a few more bucks.. lol

So knock yourself out and spend your money however you want. Seems to me like you're then kind of guy who thinks a "brand name" is more important than the actual product.

Asmmns

Banned
Holy cow.... I never said I knew anything.. I was directed her by another member, but I have posted in three threads and I have gotten sarcastic remarks from what appears to be the owner of this site in all three... Wow. What is wrong with this place ?

David1tontj

Welcome to WAYALIFE. The ball joints are the exact same thing only, the Crown HD's are a bit more affordable.

Dangit!!! I honestly did not know that!! I just got synergy joints and I am certainly on a tight budget! Urrgghh!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy cow.... I never said I knew anything..

And I never said you knew anything, just that you "act" like it. There is a difference. :yup:

I was directed her by another member...

Really? And who would that be? I know most of the members here on a first name basis and maybe our mutual friend can clear things up :yup:

but I have posted in three threads and I have gotten sarcastic remarks from what appears to be the owner of this site in all three...

For such an e-tough guy, you sure seem to get butthurt over a whole lot of nothing.

Wow. What is wrong with this place ?

Why do you tell us? What is wrong with this place?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
It's my fault Eddie, I recommended crown and Mr ball joint expert corrected me. He must be passionate about ball joints
How dare I recommend a good product

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And.... wayalife . You kinda come across as a dick ! Way to promote that wayalife

And... Asmmns, I just give what guys like you dish out. BTW, I don't "promote" anything and if you don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you go back to your "other forum" :yup:

jeeeep

Hooked
$200 vs $95 is what i saw.

there is pricing for a complete set 2-uppers and 2-lowers versus pricing for single set... there is about a $10 difference per single set between Crown and Synergy.

I've seen Crown as low as $75 per single set. Complete set of Synergy is about $200 versus Crown $180

TrailBear

And.... wayalife . You kinda come across as a dick ! Way to promote that wayalife

Your time here will be very very short.
You question the guys that have been here do a long time when they are giving sound advice . Here's a tip, when your new to a forum, don't walk in like you know more then everyone else and do t pick fights with the guys running said forum. You introduce yourself tell them about your rig and the wheeling you do, read and learn how the forum runs.

Asmmns

Banned
Just because you are new to the forum doesnt mean you are new to wheeling or the JK's.. I have had my JK and been wheeling the shit out if it long before your 2012 join date.. But thanks for the advice brah !

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just because you are new to the forum doesnt mean you are new to wheeling or the JK's.. I have had my JK and been wheeling the shit out if it long before your 2012 join date.. But thanks for the advice brah !

Lol, e creed is non transferable between forums brah..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
there is pricing for a complete set 2-uppers and 2-lowers versus pricing for single set... there is about a $10 difference per single set between Crown and Synergy.

I've seen Crown as low as $75 per single set. Complete set of Synergy is about $200 versus Crown $180

No your wrong and a troll. Crown is $100 for a set if four and synergy is $200 for a set of four. Myself and other good friends just went through this. They bought the crown and I got the dynatrac which is better then both.

Go back home to the island.

TrailBear

That's the best you can come up with? You say your a newbie in one thread and now you think you are billy bad ass of jk's? So what I joined this forum in 2012, that has nothing to do with experience brah... Well unless your a web wheeler.

Asmmns

Banned
That's the best you can come up with? You say your a newbie in one thread and now you think you are billy bad ass of jk's? So what I joined this forum in 2012, that has nothing to do with experience brah... Well unless your a web wheeler.

You have an EVO bumper... u must be a badass

2RedRigs

Sorry me math no so good. You splain to me how 2 x 44.99 = $180 using your boolean algebra for us.

Capture2.jpg

Top Bottom