Is rear track bar bind a correctable?

LarryG

While going thru the suspension cycling, it was clear the only restriction on the rear was the track bar. 3.5" lift, 37's. Without buying, trying, and throwing money and ideas......is this just a fact of life, or is there a simple solution? Noob i.e. Continum....

Ddays

Hooked
While going thru the suspension cycling, it was clear the only restriction on the rear was the track bar. 3.5" lift, 37's. Without buying, trying, and throwing money and ideas......is this just a fact of life, or is there a simple solution? Noob i.e. Continum....

Do you have a raised mount? Is it the stock bar? What brand lift?

LarryG

How close to the bumps are you on that side?

There is no interference with any other components. The bind I reference is that while raising the passenger side from the shock bracket to observe full bump, and check clearances, the axle will begin to raise the tub with the bar connected. When the track bar is removed, the axle is free to be raised until contact with the bump stop.

Ddays

Hooked
Well the trackbars job is to keep the axle and body in phase with each other. What you're referring to isn't bind that's it doing what it's supposed to do. Have you gone out and driven over any obstacles and cycled the suspension that way?

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

LarryG

Well the trackbars job is to keep the axle and body in phase with each other. What you're referring to isn't bind that's it doing what it's supposed to do. Have you gone out and driven over any obstacles and cycled the suspension that way?

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

No sir, not yet. My driveshafts are due to deliver tomorrow. Thank you for your response. It makes sense, I just am new at this and trying to get things right.

Top Bottom