Iron Cross

JOHN73738

Anyone have experience with Iron Cross Automotive? I ordered their fender flares because I love the style. I hope the flares are better than their customer service. Have sent multiple emails asking questions and have not received a reply from any of them. I called this morning and found the person I talked to sounded annoyed to get the call. Maybe in my head but....

I bought them because they are American Made and I like to support American companies.

Bear

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have no experience with them and can't say that I know of anyone who has bought from them. It is unfortunate that they're leaving a bad taste in your mouth though. Hopefully, thing will work out for you but if not, there are plenty of other good made in the USA companies that would be more than happy to help you out.

JOHN73738

Well this is becoming a cluster f*&k. Rear flares were damaged in shipping. I would think that a $700 order would rate at least bubble wrap. Good thing I ordered through Quadratec instead of the manufacturer. Have had great experiences with Quadratec in the past. On a good note the front flares look great.

Definitely not feeling like recommending Iron Cross any time soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well this is becoming a cluster f*&k. Rear flares were damaged in shipping. I would think that a $700 order would rate at least bubble wrap. Good thing I ordered through Quadratec instead of the manufacturer. Have had great experiences with Quadratec in the past. On a good note the front flares look great.

Definitely not feeling like recommending Iron Cross any time soon.
We appreciate the honest feedback regarding your experiences with them.

trailraider

I have some dealings with the bumpers. My opinion is they are a cheap product that rusts very quickly. anyone who wants them should send out and have coated properly.

I have some dealings with the bumpers. My opinion is they are a cheap product that rusts very quickly. anyone who wants them should send out and have coated properly.
I agree . I bought their re-location bracket for the JL tire carrier and it rusted out the first winter. I took it off and repainted.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
A quick google search shows their surface finish is questionable (rust complaints) and their customer service isn't great. You should chime in that shipping sucks too IMO. Maybe keep some other buyers from supporting these clowns...

JOHN73738

Yea, second set came and the packaging is even worse and no mounting hardware. Going to work with Quadratec to just return whole set and find a different company.

Maybe Evo.

JOHN73738

First Try
20210520_165036.jpg

Second try
20210530_093113.jpg 20210530_093159.jpg

I don't normally talk bad about an experience but this is pathetic. If Quadratec will refund me for the entire set I am going with Ace. The inner liners I got through them was better packed. No bones with Quadratec, they have been great to deal with. My only complaint with Quadratec is a seemingly lack of QC before shipping an order. I don't know about anyone else but I would not ship a box that looked like that.

Sent a nasty email to Iron Cross about this fiasco, don't think it will go anywhere, but am considering a BBB complaint for what that may be worth. I agree with you @Primo82 I will do my best to help others not to have to go through this.

WJCO

Meme King
First Try

Second try

I don't normally talk bad about an experience but this is pathetic. If Quadratec will refund me for the entire set I am going with Ace. The inner liners I got through them was better packed. No bones with Quadratec, they have been great to deal with. My only complaint with Quadratec is a seemingly lack of QC before shipping an order. I don't know about anyone else but I would not ship a box that looked like that.

Sent a nasty email to Iron Cross about this fiasco, don't think it will go anywhere, but am considering a BBB complaint for what that may be worth. I agree with you @Primo82 I will do my best to help others not to have to go through this.
That's a bunch of bullshit.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
First Try
View attachment 363515

Second try
View attachment 363516 View attachment 363517

Packaging ain't fucking hard and packaging bubbles are cheap. How the fuck this happens is beyond me...

JOHN73738

So after some grinding to clear my EVO rock skins got the front on and am working on the rears (need some trimming to clear rock skins also). Happy with the look regardless of the excruciating pain I went through. Lol

Last gripe is IMHO the hardware is grossly undersized. Trip to Ace Hardware will take care of that.

Top Bottom