Investigation: 'large, aftermarket' bumper on Jeep contributed to death...

Wardell

The guy doing the most trolling about a "death bumper" on that article said he owns a Prius... damn, I should have been able to call that!

HoosierWolf

So if your vehicle is better built/more durable than the vehicle someone else is driving it is dangerous.

This is total BS.

KingCopperhead

What a load of shit that article and that charge is. Death bumper??? Seriously? This is another example of the pussification of American society.

Just a shitty news article like they all are. I wouldn't let it raise your blood pressure

We will most likely never know what the actual report says.

Last edited:

Mike_D

I read another article on this that stated the Jeep driver never hit the brakes and hit the Honda doing 55-60. A stout full frame vehicle hitting a unibody car like the Honda at speed will be tragic no matter what bumper is installed.

Tree Frog

a drug recognition expert
Give me break,
So this dipshit stops on a busy two lane highway cause he misses his exit, is in poss. of marijuana but the drug recognition expert don't think he is stoned huh?
You know being in a fatal wreck has its way of straitening your butt up quick. (Would have rather seen full blood work done on the kid in the Cruze)
Article never mentions any charges against him.

At least the poor guy in the Jeep was not injured too bad due to his
large, aftermarket bumper

Yeah that paper is a well known liberal rag not fit for lining a bird cage.

Top Bottom