Interesting change for 2022, I wonder if it can be refitted on earlier models...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking at it in person, I would think some drilling would be required but otherwise, yeah, I bet you could install it.

kevman65

Hooked
Here's the individual part numbers

A Pillar Trough Right 68453376AA X1 $35.69
A Pillar Trough Left 68453377AA X1 $35.69
Seal Windshield Header 68271695AI X1 $70.65
Rivet Windshield Header X4 $ 1.50

Trying to contact a Rep for one of the parts sites that was going to put a kit together.

kevman65

Hooked
Okay, one of the parts sites has put a kit together. It is only on their site and it is cheaper than buying the parts separately.

But, per the rules I can't post it here because they are not a site sponsor.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, one of the parts sites has put a kit together. It is only on their site and it is cheaper than buying the parts separately.

But, per the rules I can't post it here because they are not a site sponsor.
We have no rule preventing you from posting links to vendors that aren't sponsors.

Good info BTW

kevman65

Hooked
We have no rule preventing you from posting links to vendors that aren't sponsors.

Good info BTW

***HIT ME UP FOR A SHIPPING DISCOUNT CODE***

Thank you Sir. Going to put info here. Two links, second link has full TSB with install instructions.

Product

Full TSB

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
I *think* this is more for the drip during rain caused by windshield seal and lack of a diversion when it gets to the doors.

I don't think it's for the opening the door and getting a gallon of water in the floor board.

WJCO

Meme King
When I wash and detail my Jeep, I purposefully park facing uphill to avoid the internal water drip. I know, it's pathetic. But even with that effort, once I'm on flat ground again, the internal leak is there :(

Bear_JT

Hooked
Funny, my 2021 2-door and 2022 392 have them too and I was thinking the same thing. What I do like about them though is that the seal helps to keep cold air from blowing in my face and I do like that.
Very true Eddie! I’m sure they serve a purpose and they do add a nice finished look but water diversion they don’t do well if at all.

Top Bottom