Installing Synergy Sway Bar Motor Relocation Kit

cis911

I have the poison Spyder BFH comp stinger, as a part of the install I cut about two inches off the frame and the cross member that protects the sway bar motor. I was being super cheap and held off in getting the skid from PS. Now the last two wheeling trips I came close to completely destroying the connection so I ordered the $9 :) relocation kit (just a bolt). Now I'm the kind of guy the likes to read the directions like ten times and I couldn't figure out if this kit would work with the ps bfh bumper. So I just wanted to share that it did fit but being that I have a 2013 jkr auto transmission (comes with transmission cooler) I had to modify it a bit. Here's what I did. http://youtu.be/ZQIr4JaDyaQ

Yeah man I saw that you did it drilling it out and using a stock bolt, pretty cool but knowing me I would have gone through like ten bits lol

Yeah man I saw that you did it drilling it out and using a stock bolt, pretty cool but knowing me I would have gone through like ten bits lol

The housing is actually a really soft steel, and my bit cut through I like butter....but if you are still concerned and wasn't to buy the other bolt, here's a quote off of my write up thread about the bolt specs needed to save you over $7 on a bolt from Synergy!

I ended up going over to Lowes and buying a bolt 10M-1.50 x 100 ($1.66 at Lowes) which worked perfectly.

Top Bottom