(Insert Cool Jeep Name Here) Build/Wishlist.

caminton

That's fine if you loved it. I won't ask you to tell me how many other lift kits you've personally ridden in either for comparison sake to know it's the best. ;)

Just consider getting specific components even if you do go MC since you could still save a good amount of money. I promise the other 6 arms in the GC kit aren't worth the money you pay for them in a bolt-on short arm kit. Just tryin' to help a brother out.

Thanks and I appreciate it. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I just have my mind made up haha.

Just for full disclosure, I've ridden in a TerrorFlex 2.5 with control arms too and hated it. But the guy that owns it likes it. His money, I guess.

swampdog

Thanks and I appreciate it. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I just have my mind made up haha.

Just for full disclosure, I've ridden in a TerrorFlex 2.5 with control arms too and hated it. But the guy that owns it likes it. His money, I guess.

Well then what the fuck are we even taking about? Enjoy your lift that you have your mind set on...goodness gracious

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug

No worries man. Not like I make a commission if I change your mind! LOL

There was a forum member here once that started with the GC kit and later upgraded to Evo bolt on coilovers. He kept his MC arms and said it was a fantastic ride and great offroad just so you know it has been done before.

caminton

No worries man. Not like I make a commission if I change your mind! LOL

There was a forum member here once that started with the GC kit and later upgraded to Evo bolt on coilovers. He kept his MC arms and said it was a fantastic ride and great offroad just so you know it has been done before.

I've seen something about that before, it's where I got the idea.

caminton

Well then what the fuck are we even taking about? Enjoy your lift that you have your mind set on...goodness gracious

I'm honestly not sure. I didn't ask for advice on lifts haha. TrainWreck618 had questions about why I would use a product that isn't one of the recommended things on the forum, and then all hell broke loose.

Thanks for the advice though, and thanks for trying to help out. I respect your opinion a lot so it was cool to have you trying to help me out. :thumb:

DannyD

I have that terrorflex kit on my 2 door lol (installed it before I joined) and just about every jeep I've ever ridden in is hands down smoother haha my point is if I had these guys telling me what I was getting I would be a lot more comfortable on and of road

caminton

Obviously, it's your Jeep and you can run whatever you want. People are just trying to give you a heads up to save you time and money.

Yeah I know. As far as the lift goes, I'm pretty much set on the GameChanger.

But back to this PR44 thing. I know a guy that runs 40s on his Rubicon 44, has absolutely no issues at all, and doesn't intend to upgrade anytime soon. He's one of the few people I would go to for solid advice if I had no idea what was going on. If a rubicon 44 can stand up to 40s, I would think that a PR44 would be more than ok on them. But maybe I'm missing something?

WJCO

Meme King

But back to this PR44 thing. I know a guy that runs 40s on his Rubicon 44, has absolutely no issues at all, and doesn't intend to upgrade anytime soon. He's one of the few people I would go to for solid advice if I had no idea what was going on. If a rubicon 44 can stand up to 40s, I would think that a PR44 would be more than ok on them. But maybe I'm missing something?

A PR44 may stand up to 40s, but there is still risk. Why not go with a 60 from the beginning? Also, who said a rubicon44 can stand up to 40s? Again, not saying it can't, but I just ran into someone with gussets and 37s on a rubicon axle and said he still bent a C on one end.

Exodus 4x4

Your friend is running 40's on a stock 44?

caminton

A PR44 may stand up to 40s, but there is still risk. Why not go with a 60 from the beginning? Also, who said a rubicon44 can stand up to 40s? Again, not saying it can't, but I just ran into someone with gussets and 37s on a rubicon axle and said he still bent a C on one end.

Because I can't afford it (or a PR44 for that matter) anytime soon.

Top Bottom