In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Man, if only I had a Genright cage installed - I would have only needed some touch up paint to make it look like nothing happened. Damn! 🤦‍♂️

main.php

Did this happen recently?

Chad has been back at it after a Christmas break. Should be headed out to powder next week. Has to be done before the Hammers!

9EA5CBA9-2410-489E-8343-01E87C2D65FD.jpeg

Got the FOX bumps in on the 392. PSC it pretty much wrapped up along with the RockJock high steer ram assist bracket. Time to start hanging axles.

IMG_2220.jpeg
IMG_2222.jpeg

IMG_2101.jpeg

Speaking of Chad…..think we may have found him a TJ! if you can’t beat them, join them!

IMG_2224.jpeg
IMG_2227.jpeg

kevman65

Hooked
Chad has been back at it after a Christmas break. Should be headed out to powder next week. Has to be done before the Hammers!

View attachment 399846

Got the FOX bumps in on the 392. PSC it pretty much wrapped up along with the RockJock high steer ram assist bracket. Time to start hanging axles.

View attachment 399847
View attachment 399848

View attachment 399849

Speaking of Chad…..think we may have found him a TJ! if you can’t beat them, join them!

View attachment 399850
View attachment 399851
He'll be begging for OT to build it, once built he'll be on vacay until he breaks it 🤪

Is that some sort of high density plastic like UHMW bolted to the aluminum? That is an interesting idea...what are your thoughts after installing? I'm guessing that it is designed to be sacrifical?
It is UHMW and is bolted on with recessed allen bolts so can be replaced over time. As far as quality, they are well made and everything fit right up. This is the 392 kit so has the skid for the exhaust. Others vary in parts and want to say the UHMW is an option. I'm not a fan of aftermarket skids but these would be some that I would consider if I did. These are definitely nicer and much lighter than the Metalcloak ones we recently delt with on another 392.

kevman65

Hooked
Hmmm, is UHMW hard, or a little pliable?

We have used PTFE in a similar use in construction. But anything hard or sharp will gouge it up pretty quick.

Top Bottom