In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Same but with cheaper 1" steel angle iron...

Mine fits 5 & 6 lug, haven't tried 8 yet. Also have a "custom" hole to hang on a nail when not in use.

View attachment 396394

If you really wanted to get down to it, you could mark notches for 33s, 35s, 37s, 40s.

That’d be next level…

Piece of 2" aluminum angle iron and you can make your own cheap and easy.

I get where you’re coming from, but same can be said about anything if you have access to nice enough tools.

Sometimes is just fun to buy something that companies have made. Especially when they have little nuances like the notch for the tape and the cool lasered logo…

Congrats! I look forward to seeing the build pics! 👍
Congrats! That is my dream axle set! Looking forward to seeing your makeover!
That’s awesome, can’t wait to see where you take your build.
Thanks! Still have a lot of pieces to get but getting there!

Congrats! 4-deez er what? 🤪

And where are the old axles going...? 👀
Of course 40’s. And axles will be available!

Sweet! Can’t wait to hit the trails with you again 👍🏻
yes sir! Looking forward to it.

Gears have been the popular upgrade lately!

A lot people ask what the average rate or price is for a re-gear and can tell you our price for a JL/JT is $2,819.99 out the door using Revolution Gear and Axle with full master install kits. This also includes a 500 mile break in inspection and oil change.

IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1258.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg

Test fitted this RockHard4x4 sport cage that is now off to powder coat.

IMG_1186.jpeg

Added some LOD Destroyer rockers to this JT. These are super nice and extremely stout to take a hit and surprisingly still provide a nice step.

IMG_1315.jpeg

Installed an AEV 2-Inch spacer lift on a Mojave JT with some really nice AEV wheels and 37” NITTO Ridge Grapplers. These wheels have an option for a “beauty ring” with standard mounting or can be mounted as a beadlock with a specific beadlock ring. Will get some pics of the Jeep on the ground.

IMG_1317.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg

Last edited:
Gears have been the popular upgrade lately!

A lot people ask what the average rate or price is for a re-gear and can tell you our price for a JL/JT is $2,819.99 out the door using Revolution with full master install kits. This also includes a 500 mile break in inspection and oil change.

View attachment 397950
View attachment 397946
View attachment 397947

Test fitted this RockHard4x4 sport cage that is now off to powder coat.

View attachment 397951

Added some LOD Destroyer rockers to this JT. These are super nice and extremely stout to take a hit and surprisingly still provide a nice step.

View attachment 397953

Installed an AEV 2-Inch spacer lift on a Mojave JT with some really nice AEV wheels and 37” NITTO Ridge Grapplers. These wheels have an option for a “beauty ring” with standard mounting or can be mounted as a beadlock with a specific beadlock ring. Will get some pics of the Jeep on the ground.

View attachment 397954
View attachment 397955

Love those sliders. Those would be top of my list. I like having a step but also something that can take a hit. Dig that cage also. Is that one that is full bolt in?

How are the master install kits on these? I recall when the new platform came out, one of the pinion bearings had a communist plastic cage on it. Does aftermarket revolution replace that with steel?

And do you use dummy bearings for setups?

How are the master install kits on these? I recall when the new platform came out, one of the pinion bearings had a communist plastic cage on it. Does aftermarket revolution replace that with steel?

And do you use dummy bearings for setups?
Revolution and others we have used for the JL/JT all still use the same outer pinion bearing with the plastic style cage in their kits. This is only on the rear axle though. We haven’t seen a ton of failures or issues and the rears also set up with a super light 12-19 in. lbs. of preload.

For comparison, D44(left) and D35(right)

IMG_1318.jpeg

Yes we absolutely use set up bearings for the pinion but just the outer on JL/JT’s as pinion depth shimming on them is done under the inner race. On JK’s we have set up bearings for inner and outer as they are shimmed under the inner pinion bearing.

Great questions!

Top Bottom