In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Aren't there normally weep holes between the bolts?... they look solid but CNC'd out a little.
Ah Gotchya. Yup, I wanted to change things up and swapped in the desert crawl wheel rings. No holes but bolts are recessed which is what I prefer. I would have done the desert crawl wheels but wanted the grenade wheel specs.

Been a while since you've posted an update. I can only assume you've been swapped though :)
Haha being swamped is an understatement. And of course in the middle of everything I got super sick for a good week.

Sneak peak at the front end though…things get tight really fast so working out some details still. Going to make a different TB bracket for the axle. Things are moving along though!

IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3967.jpeg

Excited to try these out.

IMG_3943.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha being swamped is an understatement. And of course in the middle of everything I got super sick for a good week.

Sneak peak at the front end though…things get tight really fast so working out some details still. Going to make a different TB bracket for the axle. Things are moving along though!

View attachment 406037
View attachment 406038

Excited to try these out.

View attachment 406039
Awe man, sorry to hear you were sick and hope you're feeling better now.

I really like what you're doing with the new track bar mount too (y)

Awe man, sorry to hear you were sick and hope you're feeling better now.

I really like what you're doing with the new track bar mount too (y)
Thank you. Definitely need to change the design a tad to help things clear. Keeping the TB level with the draglink AND as close as possible to the same length is the goal. We. will be notching the frame as well for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you. Definitely need to change the design a tad to help things clear. Keeping the TB level with the draglink AND as close as possible to the same length is the goal. We. will be notching the frame as well for sure.
Nice! Will you be making a custom bracket for a ram assist too?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We also have the new gas tank and skid installed. Just have to do the plumping once brackets and suspension are in so we can route everything cleanly and out of the way.

View attachment 406156
View attachment 406157

To help clean things up, we also removed the factory cross brace that’s mainly for the upper coil and shock mounts.
Nice!!
Yes for sure coming off of the axle to the knuckle. Will also make a skid for it.
can’t wait to see it 👍🏻

Top Bottom