I'm not planning on selling it here but

Jeep2010

I'm replacing my D30 front axle and getting a 44. I have some surface rust on the housing but nothing truly wrong with it. How much do you think I could get for the housing and axle shafts?

There was a guy on a local craigslist post trying to sell his for $1,300.00. Said its hard dana 30's. I can drive 10 minutes from here to a salvage yard and have one for $250.

There was a guy on a local craigslist post trying to sell his for $1,300.00. Said its hard dana 30's. I can drive 10 minutes from here to a salvage yard and have one for $250.

The reality is that what people would like to get and what they actually can sell something for in craigslist are usually 2 very different things.

The reality is that what people would like to get and what they actually can sell something for in craigslist are usually 2 very different things.

Well to be honest this is just extra money I won't really have in pocket. It'll go towards my axle and all the other parts I got. I'm just curious how much I should sell it for. I don't want to be a dick and ask 1300 dollars because I know it's not worth that.

I sold the dana 30 from my 14 jk, had evo gussets, clayton control arm skids, perfect paint and under 10k miles. I posted it locally for 550, got 375 for it. Its just not a hot item.

I just hate the hassle of selling stuff on Craigslist or eBay. I wish I could sell it to one of you guys for 175 or something and let you try and sell it but that's kind of a pain in the ass for whoever would.

Top Bottom