I'm accepted!

Yep, only 3 1/2 months...

I meant from college, those 4 years (or however long or short it takes) will flash by. The days will seem long and the weeks will seem short, semesters will fly by. Before you know it you will be graduating again

I meant from college, those 4 years (or however long or short it takes) will flash by. The days will seem long and the weeks will seem short, semesters will fly by. Before you know it you will be graduating again

Oh okay. Well that's how it felt in highschool, went by pretty quick :(

I was just informed that I would/will receive a $5,500 scholarship a year. I wish they could give me the money....my jeep would be so sweet

I was just informed that I would/will receive a $5,500 scholarship a year. I wish they could give me the money....my jeep would be so sweet

That's why you need to go to college and still do some learning....so you don't do dumb things like blow your money on your jeep!

Congrats!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

don't do dumb things like blow your money on your jeep!

Congrats!!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! That is not DUMB!!!! It is an investment...... But you are correct, the money should be used as intended.

That's why you need to go to college and still do some learning....so you don't do dumb things like blow your money on your jeep!

Congrats!!

Thanks. But I mean it's not like I'm not already planning on "blowing" 5 grand on my Jeep. But if I go to college that means I can get a job where I can afford to blow money on my Jeep!
And thanks

Thanks. But I mean it's not like I'm not already planning on "blowing" 5 grand on my Jeep. But if I go to college that means I can get a job where I can afford to blow money on my Jeep!
And thanks

This, this is what made me want to go to school and find a good job.
Save half of my income, pay bills and spend the rest on things I want.

This, this is what made me want to go to school and find a good job.
Save half of my income, pay bills and spend the rest on things I want.

Haha. With any luck. I will be able to get a job at an offroad company. And get discounts....

Haha. With any luck. I will be able to get a job at an offroad company. And get discounts....

When I bought my house I almost took a job with a local offroad shop just sonI had extra money for mods and the discount would have been nice too 😉

When I bought my house I almost took a job with a local offroad shop just sonI had extra money for mods and the discount would have been nice too 😉

Haha. Ya my dream is Northridge or Evo. I would love Evo, but they're in Cali, and I forgot where Northridge is.

Top Bottom