IE/ So Cal meet and greet

WillyJKU14

Yea I plan on lift, wheels and tires ect. Trying to budget best bang for your buck lift right now.

I started off with a 2.5" budget boost from teraflex. It rides rough but gives you a little more hight. Once I got a commuter car I pulled the trigger on 3" EVO enforcer lift fox shocks and 35 nitto trail grapplers. Have done all work myself. Now we have done all the trails in Big Bear except John Bull. Pretty capable even without lockers.

JAGS

Hooked
I started off with a 2.5" budget boost from teraflex. It rides rough but gives you a little more hight. Once I got a commuter car I pulled the trigger on 3" EVO enforcer lift fox shocks and 35 nitto trail grapplers. Have done all work myself. Now we have done all the trails in Big Bear except John Bull. Pretty capable even without lockers.

I've got the enforcer as my DD with 37s. Put 24k on it in a year since it was installed. Might not be a lot for some, but for me, that's a tone of miles!!!

WillyJKU14

So enforcer would be the way to go?

If you ask on here the majority of the people here go with that yes. Their Plush Ride coil springs tend to be a favorite.

I love mine, I think it drives better than my original stock set up. And I bought my Willys Wheeler new just over a year ago.

However you get different pros and cons on any of them from everybody. The best thing would be to ride with some of the guys that have several different lifts and see how they ride.

WillyJKU14

I've got the enforcer as my DD with 37s. Put 24k on it in a year since it was installed. Might not be a lot for some, but for me, that's a tone of miles!!!

Yeah that is a lot. I commute from Murrieta to SD. The gas alone would drive me to the poor house.

Miramontes

I'm in North Fontana. I'll try to make it. Will you guys be bring your spouse. Normally Friday night is date night.

Thanks,

Chris

Top Bottom