ICECO VL60 Dual Zone Fridge in a JKU

naysjp

If anyone is running the ICECO brand fridge. I would like to see a picture of it in the back of your JKU. I want a dualzone and the company doesn't make a dual zone in the 45L size. I like the fact that this fridge is metal, uses the good compressors. I just want to see how big the 63QT fridge will be in the back. This is the smallest they have in a dualzone.The VL45 is 47qts and I understand it's almost the size as the VL60. I'd love to see some pictures of this fridge in Wranglers.

WINspeed

Not really the info you are looking for but I use an Iceco JP42 on trips. I remove it unless I'm on a trip. But I can say it works really well.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
If anyone is running the ICECO brand fridge. I would like to see a picture of it in the back of your JKU. I want a dualzone and the company doesn't make a dual zone in the 45L size. I like the fact that this fridge is metal, uses the good compressors. I just want to see how big the 63QT fridge will be in the back. This is the smallest they have in a dualzone.The VL45 is 47qts and I understand it's almost the size as the VL60. I'd love to see some pictures of this fridge in Wranglers.
It's 31 1/4 x 19 1/2 x 18 3/4 Do you have tape measure?
JP020_293WRqq80krg6mov8b836tl8j5f32p6.jpg

Top Bottom