I spy a WAYALIFE Jeep

Chris1015

Spotted a wayalifer on I-80 in Iowa!

I didn't know what to do, I looked up in the mirror and a white jk was coming in hot. So naturally I flashed a W like ole dirty bastard from Wu Tang. Travel safe, sir!

HoosierWolf

Had to go into the office on Monday. Parked in the "jeep lot" and when I went to leave a jeep with a Wayalife banner was parked next to me.

David, if you are on here, I'm the white JKU with Wayalife stickers you parked next to. :thumb:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Spotted wayalife jeeps in elko

Buddy spotted them at the coffee mug. Couldn't find the spotted thread. He thinks rubicat is in the other side.

IMG_3537.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

h.alvarez

20170813_105539.jpg

Spotted in San Luis Mexico in line at the POE to come back state side. Yuma local? Originally posted in the give us a wave section, because I saw it and got all giddy to find a friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

h.alvarez

Spotted a blue topless TJ? driven by a Marine in Yuma Arizona, Had a wayalife banner on the windshield around 3pm last Monday, didn't have time to snap a picture as I was driving the other way.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I spotted a nice white rubicon today in Lawrence, KS pulling into a QT. If i hadn't been getting my ear chatted off on the phone I would have introduced myself as my top & doors were off 😉

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

Top Bottom