I saw a Movie Star today!

RDE2ROK

So I was on my way to LA from Las Vegas today and stopped at the Gold Strike for a pit stop and saw this inside!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

From the movie The Fast & The Furious 7,

Texas

I love the batmobile, a local radio personality out here has a bad ass reproduction but I would love to visit with the original!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thing was a beast. Over 2000 horses if I rem right. The one they actually built. Not just what was said in the movie.

I believe all vehicles built for F&F use a basic Chevy 350. They pull the motors that come in the cars and put the same motors and transmissions in everything to make it easier to work on. I watched a show about it once and thought it was interesting.

Rccrwlr

I believe all vehicles built for F&F use a basic Chevy 350. They pull the motors that come in the cars and put the same motors and transmissions in everything to make it easier to work on. I watched a show about it once and thought it was interesting.

You are correct. All of the cars have same engine and running gear so they can mass produce.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

They all use the LS style of motors. I had forgot about that. Which in the flip cars in the 6th movie, there is a pretty good shot of the motor and you can clearly tell its an LS intake, but then later when the "gang" is back talking about those cars and trying to determine what they were. The say the motors were high revving import motors. Which was kind of funny to me, others I'm sure.

The charger I'm thinking of may have been built as a car for the movie but not in the movie. I just remember watching a video and reading about it. They were talking all about it and The Fast and Furious 7. Ill have to try and find it, it was a neat article and what all they did with the car was pretty cool.

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
http://www.carscoops.com/2015/07/furious-7-2000hp-hero-car-is-baddest.html

There is an article about the car I was talking about. It is not the article I originally seen, however there are two videos after the text of the article. The first video is one of the videos I seen a while back. It says nothing about it being for the movie. I haven't watched the other video in its entirety yet so idk about that one. Its really mixed about the car, it talks about it being in the movie and then other stuff you see doesn't mention anything about it. So it may not have been in the movie. Still a badass ride though.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
http://www.carscoops.com/2015/07/furious-7-2000hp-hero-car-is-baddest.html

There is an article about the car I was talking about. It is not the article I originally seen, however there are two videos after the text of the article. The first video is one of the videos I seen a while back. It says nothing about it being for the movie. I haven't watched the other video in its entirety yet so idk about that one. Its really mixed about the car, it talks about it being in the movie and then other stuff you see doesn't mention anything about it. So it may not have been in the movie. Still a badass ride though.

So my wife and I went and seen Furious 7 at the theater right when it came out. For whatever reason I just watched the trailer for it and the charger I am refering to is in the movie. It is at least in the final scene, I dont know if its in any other scenes. For whatever reason my stupid ass cant even remember it being in the movie at all. LOL.

Top Bottom