I really appreciate wayoflife

BBG

I've not been here long , but I appreciate all the people here good and bad . Good meaning people like overlanderjk yeah I said it?!!! Overlanderjk who is a pit bull when it comes to posting things that aren't correct or doesn't make sense he's the first to let you know. .... lol MTG, WAYOFLIFE, CINDY, SHARKEY, MOOCHIE, ETC. .... HE'LL ALL YOU GUYS you guys don't get enough credit I'm here to let you know that your wisdom, smartassyness, and rarely kindness make jeeping fun ...... there might be a thread of this already and I'm sure one of them will let me know... lol , but you guys keep up the good work this is really something special. .....I know it sounds a little homo but oh well Cheers:beer::thumbup::D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
:beer: to the OP. I still think of this guy whenever I see Palmdale...

:idontknow:

Christarp

I think the best thing about the folks here is the honesty, a lot of people really let their brand loyalty cloud their judgement on products, and I see it almost every day, someone coming in and claiming Eddie is just a hater or something and acting like x brand can do no harm and they make the best products all the time despite evidence of the contrary.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I've not been here long , but I appreciate all the people here good and bad . Good meaning people like overlanderjk yeah I said it?!!! Overlanderjk who is a pit bull when it comes to posting things that aren't correct or doesn't make sense he's the first to let you know. .... lol MTG, WAYOFLIFE, CINDY, SHARKEY, MOOCHIE, ETC. .... HE'LL ALL YOU GUYS you guys don't get enough credit I'm here to let you know that your wisdom, smartassyness, and rarely kindness make jeeping fun ...... there might be a thread of this already and I'm sure one of them will let me know... lol , but you guys keep up the good work this is really something special. .....I know it sounds a little homo but oh well Cheers:beer::thumbup::D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like someone was a little sauced last night … :cheesy::honey:
I LOVE YOU MAN!

jkmohican

This is the only forum that I see the users make threads on how much they love the help they ger from people on the forum. Honestly ive been on many great forums but this is by far the most welcoming and most educational. Great people who actually know what their talking about :beer::beer: to you my friend!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JEEPnGEO

I appreciate anyone who willingly gives without wanting. Ya-all are good people. Plus I like buying everyone else's used parts.

crowrb29

This place has been a great resource, full of great people. It has taught me so much about my jeep and how capable I am of actually performing pretty significant mechanical tasks on my own with good directions. It's also helped me find answers for buddies who are having issues too. To me it seems more like a big ass jeep club and less of just a forum.

Top Bottom