I need to see beadlocks please! !!!

Some my Slabs. Not fun to clean though as water, dirt, mud and whatever else gets trapped in between the wheel and ring. But I'm sure that's pretty much the case with most beadlocks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Much like hinrichs, I had the Walker Evans Racing Beadlocks. I actually love the design of the WE's and have run them on many different rigs, from jeeps to my F350 Super Duty tow rigs I have owned in the past. The only drawback to Walker Evans is the exposed bolt heads on the rings that can, and will eventually get chewed up in rocks. However, Walker Evans does offer an option of the competition beadlock ring with recessed bolts.

Just out of the box

image-1350901208.jpg

The day Off Road Evolution finished my build, they were very pretty.

image-1585795114.jpg

image-2001824051.jpg

A few years later, I felt I needed to project a more manly image.....so one can of satin spray paint later, I felt like a I was a seriously tough gangster with my new look with black Walker Evans wheels.

image-1490320453.jpg

Much like hinrichs, I had the Walker Evans Racing Beadlocks. I actually love the design of the WE's and have run them on many different rigs, from jeeps to my F350 Super Duty tow rigs I have owned in the past. The only drawback to Walker Evans is the exposed bolt heads on the rings that can, and will eventually get chewed up in rocks. However, Walker Evans does offer an option of the competition beadlock ring with recessed bolts.

Just out of the box

View attachment 59962

The day Off Road Evolution finished my build, they were very pretty.

View attachment 59961

View attachment 59963

A few years later, I felt I needed to project a more manly image.....so one can of satin spray paint later, I felt like a I was a seriously tough gangster with my new look with black Walker Evans wheels.

View attachment 59964

Bad fucking rig right there brutha!

Same with the AEV Pintler beadlocks, The bolts were exposed.

View attachment 59964

That my friend is fucking sexy.......I'm sorry Greg.......but that's the only way I can describe it......I'm slowly headed in that direction and hopefully your rig will have a twin in rolling around South Florida....

Woodrow:beer:

Minus the Grandma steering wheel cover!:eek::eek::eek:

Haha! But wait....there is a method to my madness :brows: that grey toilet seat cover steering wheel application sure is nice and cool to grab in the summer when the Arizona sun has heated all the other black leather steering wheels in vehicles to approximately the temperature of fresh molten lava. Seriously, your hands can't steer a black steering wheel after your car has been parked out in the sun for a few minutes :icon_crazy:

Haha! But wait....there is a method to my madness :brows: that grey toilet seat cover steering wheel application sure is nice and cool to grab in the summer when the Arizona sun has heated all the other black leather steering wheels in vehicles to approximately the temperature of fresh molten lava. Seriously, your hands can't steer a black steering wheel after your car has been parked out in the sun for a few minutes :icon_crazy:

Hahahaha! Funny as shit.

One...grey toilet seat cover steering wheel.....check.....okay so anything else I need to get for this build Greg?

Woodrow:beer:

Alright guys its official ....atx slabs it is!!!!!

Attachments

• 1386998343127.jpg
    1386998343127.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Top Bottom