I need help on fitment of rims and tires!

enjoylife

jeeptopon.jpg jeepflexing.jpg

i now have 15x10 allied beadlock rims on 37 inch superswampers with a 6.5 inch long arm lift kit and can flex the 37's comfortably
my concern is not putting these off road tires to the street... so id like to keep this current set up and purchase a different set of rims and tires for more street use but still look good and go off road if i want to spoil myself.. the main tire that has caught my interest is the toyo mt's. and i love a good width'd tire. I'm not sure what is usually ran? but i know the 12.5 inch wide look great! and I'm looking to purchase 20 inch rims. so it can go from showy to getting dirty in a matter of switching the rims and tires...phew do i sound like a diva but I'm looking for input and guidance..especially concerning the turning radius. i am currently rubbing only when i max out the steering wheel on the long arm lift bar. (i also cannot find any good looking rims that will fit the tj bolt pattern for the 20 inch size range that i am looking for)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
you will want a wheel with 4.25" of backspacing or less wheel with a 12.5" wide tire. if you get one with more backspcing to it, say 5" you could get 1.5" wheel spacers to make up the difference.

Top Bottom