I have come to a decision :)

SPIELUHR

So after carful consideration and a few life changing situations ( having a baby :eek: lol ) Im going to be trading in my 2012 2 door Crush orange JK for a 2013 4 door Gecko Green JK :D. I did want another Crush orange but with all the options I want they don't have one available right now :mad: they only have the Gecko green one which was my second choice anyways so its all good and im getting it for an awesome price through work. O and the best part as soon as it gets here ( its in Cali right now ) first things first its getting a 3.5" lift with 35s and all the extras from my 2 door im just going to swap over well except for the rock sliders I just bought!! :doh:

Dman

So after carful consideration and a few life changing situations ( having a baby :eek: lol ) Im going to be trading in my 2012 2 door Crush orange JK for a 2013 4 door Gecko Green JK :D. I did want another Crush orange but with all the options I want they don't have one available right now :mad: they only have the Gecko green one which was my second choice anyways so its all good and im getting it for an awesome price through work. O and the best part as soon as it gets here ( its in Cali right now ) first things first its getting a 3.5" lift with 35s and all the extras from my 2 door im just going to swap over well except for the rock sliders I just bought!! :doh:

Awesome! Congrats on the baby and new wheels brother! :clap2:

Congrats on the new baby and the Jeep!! you will love the extra space for your kid. I have a 3 year old and she has plenty of room in my 08 JKU

SPIELUHR

Thanks everyone but sad to say the jeep thing didn't happen they didn't have the right colors and options or the ones I did like were out of my price range but at least I still have my 2 door and i'm sure ill live and be able to fit a car seat in one :)

ichthus

Car seats fit just fine in the back! When purchasing one, however, make sure it's front-back dimensions are as compact as possible....this will maximize the legroom left for your passenger seat :).

Also, the "pumpkin style" seats that require a base and allow you to haul the kid around in the car seat are real handy: they can usually fit through the opening on the passenger side with the seat full forward or through the window. Depending on your State laws, you might be able to keep using that type of seat until it is legal to let the kid ride forward-facing in a "permanently" strapped-in convertible-style car seat

ichthus

Also, there are stroller frames that can hold the pumpkin style carseat and that fold up compactly enough to fit in the "trunk", but not many. Purchase wisely as most strollers are too big and have to ride in the back seat with the kid (nearly impossible to load with a hard top)

Top Bottom