I drive a real Jeep, like we used to defeat the Jews in WW2

We are all witnessing the dark side of moonshine and meth. Which one do you think this guy is??

IMG_4255.JPG

Well, obviously my jeeps no good...it's got a damn Asian driving it...

And WJCO, if you want to be Asian, it's ok with us...

Well, obviously my jeeps no good...it's got a damn Asian driving it...

And WJCO, if you want to be Asian, it's ok with us...

:cheesy: If you check out the cooking thread, I'm definitely working on my sushi skills.

Hey so I'm very new here at WAL but; Why does Wayalife keep this thread even active or that guys account active? The title alone is offensive and should be deleted in my opinion for the dumb racist remarks and title. I was just wondering why these types of threads don't get deleted? Just Curious.

Hey so I'm very new here at WAL but; Why does Wayalife keep this thread even active or that guys account active? The title alone is offensive and should be deleted in my opinion for the dumb racist remarks and title. I was just wondering why these types of threads don't get deleted? Just Curious.

Transparency. There's a record of this jackass if he ever tries to say it didn't happen. It was moved away from the technical part of the forum though. Posts aren't deleted here.

Transparency

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The title is from the OP’s own remarks. This thread was moved out of a legitimate thread, and into, “The Infirmary,” by me, because of the OP’s racist, and stupid remarks. Do not view Infirmary threads, if you are sensitive.

If you’re offended by this thread you need to grow a pair and stop being such a pussy.

Transparency. There's a record of this jackass if he ever tries to say it didn't happen. It was moved away from the technical part of the forum though. Posts aren't deleted here.

Transparency

What these guys said ^^^^

Again, the derailed posts have been moved out of the thread they originated from and placed into The INFIRMARY. For anyone who doesn't like offensive posts, they should stay out of it.

Wow! Ok my bad. Never once did I say I was offended but who knows maybe someone who is Jewish or Asian may be. My fault for asking the question. I'll stay out of this thread and others in the future.

Word for word you said “the title alone is offensive and should be deleted in my opinion...”

That is exactly you saying you are offended.

Again, the title is from the OP’s remarks (see photo). He’s the racist.

View attachment 290692

:cheesy: I just re-read what this retard wrote. When the fuck did we fight the Jews and Africans in WWII? :thinking:
Guess he skipped History class as well as health class, where they taught us where your pee-pee is supposed to go. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom