I didn't get it but now I might be hooked

Bluman

I still have my '91 MR2. Although for a totally different purpose than my 2 door JL Rubicon, I can definitely say that my MR2 experience helped guide me toward the 2 door JL. Rear seats were removed immediately.

Regardless, welcome from Arizona.
I loved my '91 MR2 but my '85 is my favorite car of all that I've owned or even driven. It was balanced well enough to put the Miata to shame.

Hope your Rubicon rolls in soon. I’m about the same timeframe waiting on my new Willys 6MT build. I couldn’t test drive a Wrangler manual since no one had one, but got to try out bare bones Gladiator manual version and was right pleased. Hoping as well the JL will be fun to handle. No comparison, but the few years I had my new CJ5 with inline 6cyl and 4 speed were a blast, it was so easy going. Looking forward to my new Jeep once it finally gets here…
Thanks. I called the dealer this morning and I've still never moved from "D" status. Oh well. I still have my '07 2dr X. Also, glad to hear something good about the manual transmissions. I'm anxious because I really like the old truck feeling driving my current wrangler. 😂

Top Bottom