I am not alone in these thoughts right???

Dustless

I am not alone in this right? While driving my jeep (will be a year owning one in march next year) and it has rained/is raining or there is fresh snow on the ground and you come accross puddles, water/mud areas or parking lots with fresh untoched snow in it and you just seem compelled or drivin to just have to go through them??:yup:

Dustless

Doesn't snow here :( haha

Well thats no Fun!! We just got a little fresh powder tonight and on the way home besides helping some teens in mom and dads car get out of a ditch I stopped off and did donuts in a parking lot before making my way home :yup::rock:

FuriousDz

Man i couldnt help but do that even as a kid. Couldnt walk by untouched snow without feeling the need to put some foot prints in it

Dustless

Yeah and last night we got some fresh snow and while i was driving and trying to decide where to go play i just happen to see this little station wagon with the back end in a ditch and yet everyone else was just driving right on pass them as they where standing outside there car trying to figure out how they where going to get it out, and me being me i cant leave anyone on the side of the road like that so i stopped to help. hooked a tow line to the back of the jeep and to the tow hooks on the front of there car and got them back on the road. They thanked me so much for helping and while helping learned that they where both around 17 years old out on a date in mom and dads car! and they had been sitting there for almost a hour before i stopped. they didnt want to get into trouble so they hadnt called anyone.:eek:

Top Bottom