I’m deleting wayalife app!

longarmwj

I can speak for everyone when I say that we will be devastated to have you off the forum. After all you have been such a tremendously contributing member on here [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
If you don’t like certain threads... don’t f’n read them. I wonder how many AA members skip over the Whisky/Wine/Beer of the day thread and continue on with their lives... why do so many guys Overthink everything. Grow a Sack.
At least one [emoji106]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The forum is great and I have made some legit friends, but at times I just have to look away. Such is life, take the good with the bad.

Idk. A simple thread about loving the stock Jeep grill, certainly set some people off. They could have started their own thread, showing off their grills. Wouldn’t matter to me. I’d stay out of it.

KSCRUDE

After just retiring from the oilfield after 44 years last October, I can’t believe he is so upset over people not liking the goofy looking grills. I don’t care for them myself, but it’s all just personal preference. My grill is chrome, but it is the stock grill that I ordered it with. A lot of people don’t like chrome but I do. I ordered two different chrome packages to get chrome grill, side steps, mirrors, tail light guards and fuel door. If and when I ever change the wheels they will be chrome also. Who cares, it’s my Jeep and my money. My Raptor wheels are black with silver bead-locks and I like them too. Although shiny wheels would look good too. Chrome don’t get you home, but you’ll look good going there![emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Almost 2 weeks go by and this guy is still obsessing over a forum on the internet. Just got this from him today.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:45 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : JL Journal - Our JL Wrangler's First Taste of DIRT

Ed, please don’t send me anymore emails. It’s spam to me now. Your forum is merely a group of yes men, who have no desire to openly like anything you don’t like. It’s pathetic. Half the threads are argumentative. I’m done with wayalife. There are better forums out there.

Sent from my iPhone

I should note that I haven't sent him squat. He'd been removed from our emailers a long time ago :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom