Hydro Willys Newbie Build

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423258640.042300.jpg
Windows are tinted! New front bumper was shipped today and LED lights for bull bar and A pillars have been shipped 👍

lookin good. I love the all black rubi rims that come on the willys and moabs :thumb:

Thanks, After reading on this forum I decided to go with the Willys instead of a rubicon since I live in the midwest and will very seldom rock crawl so thought the higher geared transfer case would be good for me.

Dynomax Evo Comp exhaust came in today:rock: Hopefully get it on tomorrow but tomorrows high is suppose to be 5 degrees with -10 windchill so I guess I will have to go to dad's shop that has heat!!

Awesome, I have been considering these as well. How do you like them so far? Do you know if they are waterproof or at least water resistant at all? I get caught in the rain a lot!

I had a chance here recently with all the snow to find out whether the seat covers are water resistant. My son got in covered in snow basically filling the seat. I went back a couple of hours later and the melted snow was pooled up on the seat and I just brushed it out with my hands! Very pleased with that.

Well I just ordered my EVO Leveling Kit from Northridge 4X4:clap2::clap2: Oh and the weather is suppose to warm up around here next week :thumb:

Installed the EVO leveling kit this morning and love it!! Going by the rock slider the Jeep is perfectly level. It gave me 3 inches at the front fenders.

Front fender before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348514.006054.jpg

Front fender after
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348531.889485.jpg

Complete
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426348551.290242.jpg

Lights are installed:thumb::beer:
attachment.php

That hydro blue is such an awesome color. Looks great with the black grill and accents.

What led lights are these on the a-pillar mounts?

Top Bottom