Howzit from Spanaway,WA

DA RUNT

Not new to wayalife but just moved to Spanaway from Hawaii. So if your cruising the PNW and see a black 2dr. Throwing out a Shaka, that's me \m/

Army_Vet

Banned
Foolproof way to forecast the Rain

If you can't see Mt Rainier... It's raining. If you CAN see Mt Rainier it will start raining shortly...

Ba Dump-tiss:clap2:

DA RUNT

If you can't see Mt Rainier... It's raining. If you CAN see Mt Rainier it will start raining shortly...

Ba Dump-tiss:clap2:

Lol, so far we've been lucky with the weather but I know that will change soon. Lots of Jeepers out here and glad to say the wave is alive

StrizzyChris

Nice! Maybe the lady and I will have to plan a road trip once you do all the leg work and scout the local trails :yup: ....since I was never able to hook up with you in Hawaii

Toxic

Heya Runt nice to see ya over here... up in Bellingham

Weather has been perfect up here the past week or so....

liljohn850

Yay

Finally I joined the cult! I guess I shoulda started off in the Jeep Wave, but no way! You guys are already missed and DA RUNT is too! I'm glad you guys are loving it there and seriosuly think we might try to get out there in '15!

Moochie

Finally I joined the cult! I guess I shoulda started off in the Jeep Wave, but no way! You guys are already missed and DA RUNT is too! I'm glad you guys are loving it there and seriosuly think we might try to get out there in '15!

We can welcome you here also. Welcome!

DA RUNT

Seriously miss you guys, and I missed out on the 4day wheeling too. We'll be here in 15 still so that'd be great if ya make it. Give the lil man a hug from his uncle

liljohn850

Seriously miss you guys, and I missed out on the 4day wheeling too. We'll be here in 15 still so that'd be great if ya make it. Give the lil man a hug from his uncle

we may look into flights when your house is done :thumb: I missed the wheeling trip too...YAY WORK! :yawn37:

J-Dub253WA

For sure welcome. I went to spanaway lake HS. Living about 5 miles east in puyallup!

Sent from J-Dub253WA's iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app!!

TDIpowered

I'm about to move to spanaway as well. But only from Lakewood haha

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom