Howdy, from Texas.

MTBnJeepn

Currently in between Jeeps, but I'm looking to pick up a JKU before too long.

I had a 98 TJ for a number of years. HP30/D44, Detroit lockers, RCV/chromo, 35s, beadlocks, skids, cage, etc. Ended up having to sell it for some medical issues. Then we had a 20 Gladiator Rubicon on 37s, but sold that for a fast car. I've still got that Jeep itch, and want to get a JKU build with 60/14 and 40s.

The SS which the Gladiator was sold for. Well modified 2017 Chevy SS 6mt, LSA supercharged LS3 putting 815whp.

52010657787_6b0dc993f5_c.jpg

52011681441_941ab054a4_c.jpg

MTBnJeepn

Welcome to wayalife. Is that a vauxhall or a Chevy with a front end conversion?

Thank you. Chevy with the Holden parts, to include exterior badges, airbag, gauge cluster, radio, key fob and owners manual. They were all made in the same factory after all. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 6

OneEagle

Welcome to Wayalife..... Man, I truly am on the wrong side of the country. Not that I need to go hardcore rock crawling but just to hit the trails over there looks awesome.

MTBnJeepn

Welcome to Wayalife..... Man, I truly am on the wrong side of the country. Not that I need to go hardcore rock crawling but just to hit the trails over there looks awesome.

Florida is quite the drive. I typically go to Moab twice a year. If not in the Jeep, I’ll take the 4Runner. I can make it there in a day and a half.

Top Bottom