Howdy from Reno

Four Flusher

I heard about this site from my buddy Neil. I was aware of Wayolife from my days of building a '13 JKUR at the same time the Way dude was building his Rubicat in Orange County. I'm retired and always looking to hit the dirt. I joined a group run last fall on Steve's Loop and meet some really nice folks. I forgot about the site until my buddy Neil mentioned a run this weekend. I'd love to go but 8AM start time doesn't work for me, but I'll be keeping a eye on future runs. Oh, I have a '06 LJ Rubicon lifted on 33's.

I heard about this site from my buddy Neil. I was aware of Wayolife from my days of building a '13 JKUR at the same time the Way dude was building his Rubicat in Orange County. I'm retired and always looking to hit the dirt. I joined a group run last fall on Steve's Loop and meet some really nice folks. I forgot about the site until my buddy Neil mentioned a run this weekend. I'd love to go but 8AM start time doesn't work for me, but I'll be keeping a eye on future runs. Oh, I have a '06 LJ Rubicon lifted on 33's.

Great to see you here Steve!! Thanks for joining us!!!! This is a great group.

Sorry you could not make the run this morning, but hopefully next time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom