How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup the balls

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Actually you guys are running your country into the ground. Lowest education rate highest unemployment rate.. doing well.. and Woodrow.. kindly take the dick out of your ass and move on.. I hope to one day meet you that's all

You want to meet me? Why is that John/Jane? You want to cause me harm? You pissed cause you got outed.......you come on here trolling like a little e-badass and then get your ass trolled and now now you're crying like a little bitch.......how about you man up for once in your pathetic life and leave and not come back.......

~Woodrow~

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Googled aj maunder, still looks like you.

Attachments

• 1426992105623.jpg
    1426992105623.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 122

ttfhell

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
One in the same.......$10 says he/she is standing on a step stool in that picture and it's taking everything he/she got to hold that 6lb fish up for the picture.........am I right Annie-John?

~Woodrow~

maunder

LOSER
And yes that's my jeep last year and I guarantee on 37s open open with no front truss on my 30 I'd out wheel 90 percent of you fudge fuckers

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How do you decide which one gets to pull the pony tail n who's left to cup th...

And yes that's my jeep last year and I guarantee on 37s open open with no front truss on my 30 I'd out wheel 90 percent of you fudge fuckers

LOL! That statement always makes me chuckle.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I don't like taking about someone's family, so who's the he /she bitch in the picture so I don't talk about them?

Top Bottom